Monday, August 4, 2008

i can't believe it's over


so breaking dawn came out on August 2nd, the last book in the twilight series, and I was unable to make it to the midnight showing. luckily i have awesome friends who did go and i was able to receive my book around one in the morning. i don't want to spoil anything but i was pretty content with the book. i also watched the breaking dawn concert series online. if anyone is a fan of those books i would highly suggest watching it again on August 7th.

last saturday was the first time i got out of my house since my surgery and it was a very nice change. i am off to college, along with lots of my friends, and some of them are leaving very soon. Christy's party was a lot of fun and i enjoyed seeing a lot of my friends before we all leave. plus i decided that i am still a huge fan of apples to apples. that game is so much fun and perfect for any occasion. i also got a poster from my friend when she went to england. it was from the lord of the rings musical. yes, i did just say musical. it completely made my day.

so i decided that being on summer break is really nice. i actually have time to do thing i want for a change. i've been reading lots of books and watching tons of movies. i will be forever grateful to ib but its nice to have a life for once. school starts soon. scary. and i think i'm starting to get the hang of this, which is a very good thing. oh and Emily makes the best lasagna in the world :)

No comments: